Hello Palm Sunday

I've been hiding this secret in my sleeve for the last few months, this clean, modern dreamland. Palm Sunday is a curated salon/shop from some familiar faces (Kat Marcus and Ronnie Dag, formerly of The Saloon) at 384 Harbord Street, just east of Ossington. I still can't believe how lucky I've been to design this ideal project for the most fun, creative, passionate and appreciative clients, my beautiful friends. Nine hours from now, the doors will open for the first time and introduce a fresh take on hair, fashion and culture in Toronto, and I hope you'll take the time to check them out!

In the meantime, a few sneaky glimpses into the shop in the hours leading up to tomorrow morning's mimosas:
 









(...and yes, that's a Bill Murray votive candle, available for purchase in-store.)

xo

Labels: , ,